Fish the legendary waters of the Cape Lookout area
Hunt and fish the legendary Core Sound Fly Way. Stretching from Baren’s Inlet , running north to Pamilico sound. Become a part of the great history associated with Core Sound adn the caliber of water fowl, guides, decoy carvers, and hunters it has produced. You will be provided the very best in hunting and fishing opportunities along the East Coast. Hunt from large comfortable Blinds structurally positioned along the reefs of the fly ways. Blinds are outfitted with large stands of decoys to attract Red Heads, Buffle Heads, Large and small Scarp, Ring Necks, Widgeon, Gadwall, Pintails, Brant, Mallards, Canvas Back and Canada Geese.
If it’s fishing you crave, you can’t do better than Cape Lookout, the rock jetty, the flats and sand bars of Core and Pamlico Sounds. The famous Drum Inlet and Core Banks Surf Fishing if that is your choice. Fish for Trout, Flounder, Blues, Sea Mullet, Red Fish, Black Drum, and other local species.
Hunting & Fishing License, Hunting Supplies, Gun Shells, ammo, Waders, Boots, Gloves, Calls, Fishing Tackle, Lodging, Meals, Kennels and Shuttle Service to and from Local Airports are available for additional fees.
Inshore Fishing Charters
- One fisherman, $400 per day, $125 for each additional fisherman to a maximum of 6.
- Depart our facilities at 7:30am, break for lunch or lunches can be packed. Fishing will conclude at 4pm
- One fisherman, $300 per day, $100 for each additional fisherman to a maximum of 6
- Depart our facilities at 7:30am, and return at noon – OR – Depart our facilities at 12:30pm, and fishing will conclude at 5pm
- Deposits of $100 to $250 are required, depending on selection. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Fishermen will obey all Federal and State laws. We will not be responsible for your volitions
- One experienced USCG Licensed Guide, Tackle & Transportation will be provided.
Outer Banks Fishing Information and License Law
- North Carolina’s Coastal Recreational Fishing License administered by the Division of Marine Fisheries, is effective as of Jan. 1, 2007. This license can be purchased on a 10-day, annual or lifetime basis, or combined with a variety of licenses issued by the Wildfire Resources Commission.
- This license allows recreational fishermen to take finfish for personal consumption, finfish harvested under this license cannot be sold. Fishermen using this license are held to the state’s recreational size and possession limits. The license is required to recreationally take finfish in the state’s Coastal Fishing Waters, which include sounds, coastal rivers and their tributaries, out to three miles in the ocean. Recreational anglers who catch fish in the ocean will be required to have this license to land fish. Fishing in Joint Waters (areas managed by both the Marine Fisheries and the Wildlife Resources commissions) will require either this or a WRC inland fishing license.
- Individuals under 16 years of age; Individuals who purchase any of the following WRC licenses prior to Jan. 1, 2006; All categories of Lifetime Sportsman licenses; Lifetime Resident Comprehensive Fishing License; Lifetime Combination Hunting and Fishing License for Disabled Resident Sportsman; Disabled Resident Sportsman; Lifetime Fishing License for the Legally Blind, and Adult Care Home Resident Fishing License, Blanket Licenses, Operators of For-hire vessels and owners or operatore of ocean fishing piers have the option to purchase a blanket license to cover their fishing patrons.
- A free license waiver will be availabe for subsistence anglers from their local Department of Social Services.
Purchasing a License
- The new license will be available from DMF office, WRC license agents (which include most Wal-Mart store), and bait-and-tackle shops, hunting and sporting good stores and on -line at WRC’s websitewww.ncwildlife.org. or by calling toll free 1-888-258-6834. We also sell hunting and fishing license in our retail store located at the ferry service.
- State Residents*, age 16 or older—$15.00
- Nonresidents, age 18 or older—$30.00
- State Residents*, age 16 or older—$5.00
- Nonresidents, age 18 or older—$10.00
For more information on hunting regulations call or write: